Storm Restoration Specialists
Call us: 1(833)DMV-ROOF
MHIC LICENSE #117896
Home Owner Associations
5 reasons why Capital Roofing Plus & Enviroshake are perfect for your Home Owners Association
1. It’s durable & safe – With the highest –level 4- impact rating in accordance with UL 2218 testing, hail & golf balls are no longer a worry. A class C fire rating makes Enviroshake extremely fire retardant. Enviroshake products can withstand wind speeds up to 180 MPH (290 km/h), and are not damaged by UV or salt spray making the products ideal for coastal applications.
2. Realtors agree that having Enviroshake on your roof, will give you a 70-80% ROI upon resale.
Highly distinguished and awarded realtor, Dan Cooper, states “Enviroshake roofs can add to a homes’ value upon resale. Replacing an old/failing premium roof such as cedar or slate with an Enviroshake composite roof can not only enhance the curb appeal, but enhances the resale price because it provides the same premium aesthetic, without the maintenance and performance issues, and of course re-roofing. It should also be noted that replacing a natural cedar or slate roof with asphalt not only diminishes the aesthetics of a home but decreases its value as well.”
3. It will save you money on insurance premiums. Insurance companies like State Farm, offer discounted insurance premiums to homes with Enviroshake on their roof. Roofing: Premium Credits Product Listing (See page 34).
4. Longevity & performance. Enviroshake is completely maintenance free, and comes with a lifetime warranty that is fully transferable within the first 50 years.
5. Most importantly, aesthetics! You get the truly authentic look of taper sawn cedar shakes or perfection cedar shingles. Enviroshake Inc. is pleased to offer various color options to emulate a natural cedar roof in various stages of its life. Enviroshake products are available in classic silvered cedar, aged cedar, or multi tone. All Enviroshake products will weather, and as with cedar, there may be variations in shading and thickness of the shakes, giving the product a natural look on the roof.